Date and Location
Seatrade Maritime Middle East 2018 will take place on 29th - 31st October 2018 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE.
Exhibition visiting hours are:
Monday, 29 October 2018: 10:00 - 18:00
Tuesday, 30 October 2018: 10:00 - 18:00
Wednesday, 31 October 2018: 10:00 - 17:00
The standard package includes per 12 sqm: white stand walls, purple fascia board with company name in English and stand number, 1 table, 2 chairs, 1 waste basket, grey carpet, 3 x spotlights, 1 x 13 amp socket & basic stand cleaning. Find out more here.
All exhibitors will receive the following:
- Logo & 200 word company profile and listing on the event website
- 50 word company profile and listing in the event guide
- Access to the Free Marketing Tools to support your marketing campiagn
- Access to all FOC conference sessions during the event
- 6 exhibitor badges per 12sqm stand
- Preferential rates on advertising packages
Exhibitor badges are ordered through the Exhibitor Manual. Please contact the operations team if you haven’t received your login details [email protected]
They'll be available for collection on the 28th October 2018 from the registration points at Seatrade Maritime Middle East 2018.
The Official Freight Forwarder for this event is DB Schenker.
DB Schenker LLC
Office 701, 7th Floor Al Masood Tower
Airport Road, Deira
Telephone: +971 4 2956111
For more details please refer to your Exhibitor Manual.
Hotel & Travel
The easiest way to reach the venue is to take the Metro. Dubai World Trade Centre has its own station ‘World Trade Centre Station’ on the Dubai Metro's Red line, which is located directly next to the venue.
Taxis in Dubai are easy to find (especially outside hotels), low cost and will be able to drop you directly outside the venue.
DWTC is easily accessible from Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and other emirates, and has numerous free and paid car parking facilities available.
There are two paid car parking facilities available for a parking fee of AED 10 per hour:
- Multi-Storey Car Park (Levels 3 to 6) located next to Novotel.
- Sheikh Rashid Tower car park located next to Trade Centre Arena and Halls 1 & 2.
Free Car Parking is available at Car Parks B, C and D opposite the Novotel Hotel.