About Seatrade Maritime Middle East
The Leading Maritime Event Focused on the Middle East Market
Seatrade Maritime Middle East is the Middle East's largest maritime trade event and conference. Here, we host the region's largest gathering of ship owners, operators and managers and connect them them with thousands of proactive industry professionals from both the local and international maritime markets,
The highly-anticipated event returns to Dubai every two years and provides an unparalleled arena for those looking to do business across the prosperous Middle East market – and a gateway for local businesses to meet with key international stakeholders.
Now in its tenth year, the event caters for all businesses with a vested interest in the Middle East market, including:
- Ship owners, operators and managers
- Ship build and repair yards
- Naval architects
- Ports and port services
- Technology and cyber security suppliers
- Environmental services
- Safety and security solutions
- Equipment suppliers
At Seatrade Maritime Middle East, you will have the opportunity to:
- Do business with key stakeholders from the Middle East maritime market
- Meet face-to-face with reactive maritime businesses, representing the best of both the local and international industry
- Expand your professional network by building new relationships with engaged members of the maritime industry, just like you
- Join a critical conference agenda where the biggest names in the industry will lead powerful discussions on the future of maritime
- Discover solutions to fit your business requirements across the expansive exhibition feature
- Be a part of the wider UAE Maritime Week, which takes place in Dubai from 6 – 10 December 2020
A space to find business opportunities, strengthen partnerships and connect with new buyers, Seatrade Maritime Middle East is the market place for the Middle East’s maritime industry.
From technology suppliers to naval designers; ship yards to environmental soltuions, this is the only place in the Middle East where you’ll find all aspects of the maritime supply chain under one roof.
As the Middle East looks to continue its ascent towards becoming an established centre for maritime, Seatrade Maritime Middle East will look to discuss the biggest trends; topics and themes affecting regional development throughtout a rich and topical conference agenda.
From technology to environmental regulations, each session will be led by panels of renowned experts, analysts and influencers.
UAE Maritime Week
UAE Maritime Week is a week-long series of events, focused on promoting the UAE as a first-class maritime destination and a gateway for global trade. Each event provides an opportunity for the international community to build relationships with regional stakeholders; do business with the local market growth and create opportunities to support future growth.
Hosted by Dubai Maritime City Authority, UAE Maritime Week will take place from 6 – 10 December 2020 in Dubai.
We are delighted to announced that Seatrade Maritime Middle East 2020 will take place during at new Dubai Exhibition Centre during Expo 2020, which will be the first world expo hosted in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia region. Running from 20 October 2020 – 10 April 2021, Expo 2020 will see over 60 shows take place daily across the expansive event site.
Over the next few months, we will share more information about your visit to Seatrade Maritime Middle East and Expo 2020.
About Seatrade Maritime Middle East 2020
Monday 7 – Wednesday 9 December 2020
New Dubai Exhibition Centre, Expo 2020 - Dubai
Show Opening Times
- 7 December: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- 8 December: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- 9 December: 10:00am – 5:00pm