Secure opportunities at Seatrade Offshore Marine & Workboats Middle East
We pride ourselves in being able to offer the Offshore community the right mix of clientele on the show floor, impactful conference sessions and a wealth of networking opportunities. Why? Because we understand the importance of your niche community and the part you play within the maritime industry. The industry values us as an important event to attend, which has been the reason why we continue to grow and have such a high return rate of exhibitors and visitors.
- 220 companies in 2015 – a 4% increase on 2013 figures
- 70% of exhibitors think it’s important to exhibit at SOMWME
- 97% of exhibitors find new buyers
- 11% of exhibitors expect to generate sales of $1,000,000+
- 79% of visitors said they were likely to return in 2017
- 78% of visitors ranked SOMWME as an important industry event
- 75% of visitors have placed an order at the show or are likely to within months of the show ending
Why Century Marine Services Exhibit at SOMWME?
Great Exhibition – over 140 visitors to our stand and they were all serious clients. Will be back!
Steve Dougal, MD, Century Marine Services Ltd, UK
Grow Your Network Not Just Your Business
Gain access to over 5,000 global offshore marine and workboats industry professionals. Contact our team today to book your place at the largest Workboat and Offshore marine event outside of the USA.
As a SOMWME exhibitor, you have the opportunity to maximise your exposure year-round and globally, as well as at the show.
You will feature in the SOMWME International marketing campaign reaching more than 100,000 offshore marine and workboats industry professionals, and on the SOMWME event website, which attracts an average of 25,000 unique visitors, giving you maximum exposure for your brand.