Conference Focus: Top Picks for Offshore Marine Suppliers and Service Providers
Throughout the conference agenda at Seatrade Offshore Marine and Workboats Middle East (SOMWME), you’ll be able to join an array of critical conversations and important debates – but if you can’t attend each session, it's important to know which ones will your operation with benefit the most from.
To help you plan your time at SOMWME, we've put together our top conference picks for offshore marine service providers and suppliers.
Opening Keynote – The Case for Optimism
Sponsored by American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
11:00 – 12:30pm | Monday 23 September
Signs of optimism and increased E&P spending have encouraged the belief that the offshore marine market is on its way back. Is that optimism justified - or are current conditions the new norm for the industry?
The Case for Optimism will see a panel of leading influencers take to the stage to give their views on the pace of recovery in the offshore marine market...
- Will oil company E&P spending and rig utilisation continue to edge upwards?
- Is the offshore marine market finally on the way back?
- And if so, what will stronger trading conditions look like for an industry sector which has endured an unprecedented period of overcapacity?
Expect indispensable insight and exciting debate – this session is the industry assembly of the year that you won't want to miss.
Speakers Announced so Far Include
- Todd Benjamin International Journalist and Broadcaster, Former CNN Financial Editor
- Robert Desai Chief Commercial Officer, Topaz Energy and Marine
- Julian Panter Vice President, Business Development, International Maritime Industries
- Dr Ferenc Pasztor Senior Offshore Analyst, Maritime Strategies International
- Matthew Tremblay Senior Vice President of Global Offshore Markets, ABS
Project New Horizon, Part II
10:00 - 10:45 | Tuesday 23 September
In the concluding part of our Project New Horizon campaign, join the oil companies from across the region as they prepare to answer your questions.
Discussion will centre on the opportunities for EPC and the wider supply chain before the importance of delivering in-Kingdom value comes to the front. Finally, we'll take a closer look at the requirements of new-build vessels and the specifications these offshore vessels will need to meet.
Moderatored by Todd Benjamin, speakers for this session will soon be revealed.
Offshore Vessel Technology Developments
11:15 - 12:00 | Tuesday 24 September
From cutting-edge design and construction trends to technological advancements in propulsion and electronics, industry-leading experts will showcase both new technical developments and innovative techniques that have the potential to significantly increase efficiency; improve crew safety and ensure regulatory compliance.
Moderated by Todd Benjamin and featuring Roland Schwandt - Vice President, Sales of Schottel GmbH, this session's speaker panel will be revealed soon.
Book Your Conference Ticket for SOMWME Today
Register before 23 August and save $100 with early-bird rates