Norsafe Fours AS is a Norwegian registered HSE and Third Party Inspection company based in Dubai, UAE and primarily provides service and supply of LSA equipment in UAE and the Gulf. Performing annual inspection, 5-yearly inspection and repair of Lifeboats, Rescue boats, Launches, Workboats, Launching Systems, Davits and other life saving equipment. In addition, we also provide:
- Third Party Inspection Services of cranes and lifting equipment;
- Supply of Specialist Personnel for Oil & Gas operations (lifting & handling);
- Training and Assessment Services (lifting & handling, operators);
- HSE Services- QA/QC/NDT;
Zamil Shipyards are representing Strength through diversity. A 100% Saudi Company, affiliated company of Zamil Group.
Zamil Shipyards are experts in ship & rig repair and conversion. Notwithstanding to that, we are premier in Shipbuilding as we are the only shipbuilding shipyard in KSA specialized in DSV, AHTSS, OSV, DP1&DP2, ASD Tug Boats.
We are located in Dammam and Jeddah, our shipyard in Dammam has a Rolls Royce syncrolift with max lifting capacity of 7000 ton and has over than 800m quay side while Jeddah Shipyard has 2 floating docks that can lift up to 200 m long vessels with a lifting capacity up to 19,000 ton.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, in order to achieve our goal we offer an appealing and persuasive rates especially for big volume of workload and marine activities through our well-equipped and high tech workshops, new facilities, steel, materials and equipment stores. We compete with sophisticated international shipyards.
A glimpse on the activities that we can do:
- Technical support for any Ship and Rig repair, and shipbuilding;
- Designated services and under water survey such as U-Wild and spud cans inspections and repairs for Rigs;
- Dry –docking support for medium size vessels. Barges, dredgers;
- Hull, steel structure and welding ( ABS certified and approved welders qualified as shipbuilding welders);
- Steel construction including any required prefabrication and modification desired by the client which can be designed through our Design and Engineering Dept;
- Derrick/hatch cover;
- Life boat annual inspection;
- Pump and valve services and Mechanical activities (whether to be a complete engine overhauling or Alignment and chock fast by certified Mechanical Engineer by SKF);
- (Piping, HVAC, Electrical) Maintenance, Fabrication and Installation;
- Accommodation refurbishment, renovation and renewal;
- Blasting (grit and high pressure water jet) and Painting;
- Welding Managed by CSWIP certified engineers plus ABS certified and approved welders;
- Finally we can build new tugs, and offshore vessels;
- We work around the clock 24/7 according to client demand.
Our qualifications are:
- ISO 9001:2008;
- OHSAS 18001 for Occupational health and safety requirements;
- ISO 14001 for Environmental requirements.