Established in 1978, the National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri) is one of the global leading shipping companies with a fleet of 83 vessels plus 10 more on order. The vessels are technically managed by its subsidiary Mideast Ship Management and commercially operated by four business units.
In 2015 revenues of SAR 7.5 bn were achieved by operations mainly in four key sectors:
- Crude oil, maritime transportation
- Chemicals and petroleum products, maritime transportation
- Dry bulk, maritime transportation focused on grains
- Break bulk supply chain management including maritime transportation and door-to-door freight forwarding.
Bahri has 2,400 dedicated employees across its global network reflecting the company’s focus on:
- Customer service excellence
- Safety and environmental protection
- Operational performance
- Social responsibility
Our contribution to the maritime transportation industry has been recognized globally, including World Business Leader Award, Seatrade Global Performer Award, Tanker Operator Award, and Best Managed Shipping and Transportation Company.
For further information about Bahri visit stand F1 at Seatrade Maritime Middle East 2016
P.O. Box 8931,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Tel: +966 11 478 5454