Tidewater owns and operates one of the largest fleets of OSVs (Offshore Support Vessels) in the industry, with over 60 years of experience supporting offshore energy exploration and production activities worldwide.
Tidewater created the “work boat” industry with its 1956 launch of the Ebb Tide, the world’s first offshore vessel tailor-made to support the offshore oil and gas industry. Today, Tidewater is the leading and most experienced provider of OSVs in the global energy industry.
As a US based company, over 90% of Tidewater’s fleet works internationally in more than 60 countries. Around the world, we stand ready to transport crews and supplies, tow and anchor mobile rigs, assist in offshore construction projects and perform a variety of specialized marine support services.
In 2008 Tidewater Al-Rushaid Company Limited was established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as a partnership between two leading companies to support the oil and gas activity in the Kingdom while focusing on:
- Safety and Operational Excellence
- Operating in compliance with all applicable laws
- Commitment to IKTVA and Vision 2030
- Developing local Saudi talent
- Minimizing environmental impacts
- Developing the next generation of specialized marine support vessels