1. Your registration constitutes an offer to attend an Event. All registrations are subject to acceptance by Seatrade which will be confirmed in writing (including but not limited to email). A contract between Informa Saudi Arabia Limited and you will only be formed when this confirmation is sent to you (whether or not it is received) provided that if confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, it will be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. Seatrade reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
2. Payment for the Event must be received in full in accordance with Seatrade’s payment terms from time to time in force but in any event not later than 48 hours before the Event. If payment in full is not received before the Event, Seatrade reserves the right at its sole discretion and without liability either to require payment as a condition of entry to the Event or to refuse entry to the Event. No refunds of any proportion of fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of the fees will remain due and payable where entry to an Event is refused under this condition 2.
3. Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified. If the number of delegates attending the Event is less than the number specified in the group booking (either as a result of cancellations prior to the Event or as a result of delegates failing to attend the Event), Seatrade reserves the right to revise the fees in line with the number of delegates actually attending the Event in accordance with Seatrade’s published prices then in force and require payment of such fees in accordance with the terms of condition 2.
4. Prices for each Event are correct at the time of publication. Seatrade reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by Seatrade.
5. Registrations cancelled after confirmation by Seatrade but more than 30 days before the Event are subject to a $200 administration charge. Registration fees for registrations cancelled 30 days or less before the Event must be paid in full. If you fail to attend an Event, the full fees remain payable and no refunds will be given. Seatrade reserves the right to cancel any registration after confirmation in which case all fees paid will be refunded. You acknowledge that the refund of registration fees is your sole remedy in the event of cancellation of your registration by Seatrade and all other liability is expressly excluded.
6. Substitutions are welcome at any time but in all other respects, delegate registrations are issued for your personal use only. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
7. Seatrade reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability.
8. Seatrade reserves the right to postpone or cancel an Event at any time for any reason whether or not due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Where an Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for the postponed Event if you wish to attend. Where Seatrade postpones or cancels an Event (and you no longer wish to attend the Event where it has been postponed), you will be entitled to receive either a credit note or a refund in respect of the full registration fees at your discretion. You acknowledge that the credit note or refund of registration fees (or the continued validity of your registration if you choose to attend a postponed Event) is your sole remedy in the event of postponement or cancellation by Seatrade and all other liability is expressly excluded.
9. Seatrade reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of Seatrade represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Seatrade or the venue owners at the Event.
10. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Event as a delegate and you consent to the use by Seatrade of any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
12. Seatrade excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. Seatrade accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. If Seatrade is liable to you for any reason, Seatrade’s total liability to you in relation to the Event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of the registration fees paid by you to Seatrade. The limitations and exclusions in this condition 12 only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
13. Seatrade reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
14. These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Saudi Arabia and disputes under or in connection with them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Saudi Arabia.