The Saudi Maritime Congress 2019 is to be held on the 11 - 12 March 2019 in Riyadh, KSA. The Congress programme will give the delegates a chance to gain exceptional insights into how the ambitious Vision 2030 programme will transform the Saudi economy and what it means for the shipping and logistics sectors. It is a unique opportunity to listen and learn from the leaders of the industry as well as network and meet peers working in the shipping and logistics sectors.
Delegate Rates are:
Delegate Registration includes:
- Admission to all Congress sessions
- Access to the exhibition
- Refreshments & lunch on each day
- Welcome reception invitation
Terms & Conditions of Booking:
- If you are unable to attend you can send a colleague in your place but you must inform us of the change before the event.
- Registrations cancelled after confirmation by Seatrade but more than 30 days before the event are subject to a US$200 administration charge.
- Registration fees for registrations cancelled 30 days or less before the event must be paid in full.
- If you fail to attend the event, the full fees remain payable and no refunds will be given.
- By registering, you agree to the Delegate Terms and Conditions set out here.
- Delegates are responsible for making their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
If you have further queries regarding the Saudi Maritime Congress, please contact [email protected] or Tel: +44 (0)1206 201 520.