Shiptech is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Connecting a Network of Powerful Maritime Players
A private arena for the leaders, pioneers and influencers of the global maritime market, Seatrade Maritime Club connects a network of the most powerful industry players.
Senior-level professionals from shipowners, ship operators and ship managers are invited to apply to join Seatrade Maritime Club.
Objective of Seatrade Maritime Club
Established in 2018, Seatrade Maritime Club exists as a catalyst for creating new relationships, securing business partnerships and strengthening existing connections via the Seatrade Maritime portfolio.
A shared ambition brings the members of Seatrade Maritime Club together – and that is to navigate the challenges of Maritime’s changing seascape, explore new opportunities and ultimately, sustain a secure future for the global Maritime community.
Members have access to a library of benefits, curated to facilitate key business objectives and tackle market challenges.
- Access to exclusive meetings and networking opportunities with members and suppliers during Seatrade Maritime events
- Complimentary delegate pass* for Seatrade ShipTech Middle East, which includes lunch and refreshments during the programme plus priority member seating at conference sessions
- Priority ticket access to Seatrade Maritime events
- Fast-track entry into all Seatrade Maritime events
- Access to a members-only catalogue of industry white papers, reports and insights
*Complimentary delegate passes and benefits are exclusive to Seatrade Maritime Club members, they are non-transferrable.
Seatrade Maritime Club Criteria
Membership applications are invited from individuals who meet the following criteria:
Represent one of the following business types:
- Ship Operator
- Ship Management
Operate at a level in line with:
- C-Suite (CCO, CEO, CFO, COO, CTO)
- President, VP, SVP, Managing Director, General Manager
- Director/ Manager
- Head of: Procurement/ Fleet/ Marine/Technical
All club members must also possess direct purchasing authority.