Friday 28th June (Hong Kong) – Mr. Kishore Rajvanshy, Managing Director of Fleet Management Ltd was announced as the recipient of the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award during Friday night’s presentation ceremony for the 12th Seatrade Maritime Awards Asia, which took place at Hong Kong’s InterContinental Hotel in Kowloon.
A popular winner, Mr. Kishore Rajvanshy was presented on the evening in front of hundreds of esteemed guests by Gerry Buchanan, Managing Director, The Liberian Registry.
“Mr. Rajvanshy has had a remarkable career to date encompassing many vital maritime disciplines from mechanical engineering to technical directorship across several leading maritime organisations.” remarked Andrew Williams, President – Maritime, Informa Markets. “Tonight we recognised his achievements which are currently shining through his tenure as founding MD of the regionally-impactful Fleet Management Ltd. It’s been a pleasure to shine the Seatrade spotlight on Mr, Rajvanshy’s career to date.”
Further high-profile personalities honoured at Seatrade Maritime Awards Asia 2019 included:
- Young Person of the Year 2019: John Hahn, CEO and Co-Founder, Ocean Freight Exchange
- Integration of Women in the Maritime Sector Award: Rosita Lau, Partner, Ince
- Personality of the Year 2019: Jack Hsu, Chairman HKSOA, Chairman and President Sincere Navigation, Managing Director Oak Maritime HK
A total of fifteen winners were announced on the evening, which was hosted by Singapore-based television presenter Anita Kapoor, in the presence of Guest of Honour – Mr Frank Chan Fan, JP, Secretary for Transport and Housing for Hong Kong.
In time-old tradition, the winners remained a secret until the presentation ceremony and the winners were unveiled to great fanfare and celebration.
A full list of the deserving Seatrade Maritime Award Asia winners can be found below:
- Education & Training Award – Magsaysay People Resources Corporation
- Green Shipping Award – Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd
- Technical Innovation Award – Wilhelmsen Ships Service - Ships Agency
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award – Leela Worldwide
- Safety Initiative Award – Keppel Shipyard Ltd
- Ship Manager Award – Thome Group
- Ship Owner/Operator Award – CMA CGM Asia Pte Ltd
- Maritime Law Award – HFW
- Ship Finance Award – Bank of Communications Co. Ltd. Hong Kong Branch
- Fuel Efficiency Award – APL
- Deal of the Year – Pacific Basin Shipping
With thanks to our sponsors: Caravel Group, Clarksons Platou Asia Limited, ClassNK, Hong Kong Maritime and Port Board, Inmarsat, Invest Hong Kong, Lukoil Marine Lubricants DMCC, PSA International Pte Ltd, The Liberian Registry, Thome Group
For more information on the Seatrade Maritime Awards Asia, contact:
Marketing Manager – Seatrade Maritime
Email: [email protected]
Further details about the Seatrade Maritime Awards Asia can be found at: http://www.seatradeasiaawards.com
About Informa Markets
Seatrade is part of Informa Markets, a division of Informa PLC. Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Maritime, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals to Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organiser, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please contact www.informamarkets.com