- A total of 12 award categories are open for nominations.
- There is no limit to the number of entries submitted across the 12 categories.
- The award welcomes both self and third-party nominations.
- All awards are for a geographical area covering the Asia Pacific.
All awards will be judged on achievements made by nominated companies or individuals in each of the criteria set out below over the last 12 months.
- Please fill in all the sections in no more than 200 words each, highlighting the nominee’s achievements in each criterion.
- Please note that appendices will no longer be accepted.
- All money references in the submission should be made in US dollars.
- Information provided within the entry form will be disclosed to the judges on a strictly confidential basis and exclusively for the judging of the Seatrade Maritime Awards Asia 2020.
- No changes/modifications to the nominations are allowed after submission. The organiser reserves the rights to disqualify any nomination deemed to be inappropriate or inaccurate.
- Organiser may request for additional details, where necessary.
HOW TO ENTER
- All entries must be submitted in English.
- High-resolution company logos (full colour and reverse colour) to be sent together with the nomination form (at least 300 dpi).
- Submission deadline: Friday, 24 January 2020