Seatrade Offshore Marine & Workboats is the largest workboat and offshore marine event outside of the USA, taking place at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre on 25-27 September 2017.
Attending the show will give you the opportunity to meet with over 200 offshore marine and workboat companies, listen and learn from some of the industry’s leading personalities. All under one roof.
SEE WHAT OUR VISITORS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT SOMWME
This show personifies high probability clients rather than just the number game. I dare say that it is the quickest way to put a finger to the pulse of the Middle East workboat market.
Tee Jin, Manager (Yards and Marine Division), KTL Offshore PTE LTD, Singapore
The event provides a great opportunity for delegates to discuss and share ideas and knowledge and to view the latest technologies and methods.
Darwish Al Qubaisi, General Manager, ESNAAD
The show represents an important platform for the industry in light of current developments and land reclamation underway in Abu Dhabi. There are a large number of marine projects including new islands, gas and oil operations which require marine transport and other related services.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Chairman, National Transport Authority.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
• Be a part of the largest Workboat and Offshore Marine event outside of the USA.
• Meet with over 200 offshore marine and workboat companies under one roof
• Network with the largest concentration of ship owners & operators
• Meet with key NOCs, IOCs and EPCs
• Gain access to one of the world’s most lucrative and developing markets