The standard package includes per 12 sqm: white stand walls, purple fascia board with company name in English and stand number, 1 table, 2 chairs, 1 waste basket, grey carpet, 3 x spotlights, 1 x 13 amp socket & basic stand cleaning. Find out more here.
All exhibitors will receive the following:
- 1 year subscription to Seatrade Magazine
- 50 word description in the maritime directory & event catalogue
- Customised electronic & printed invitations to send to your clients
- 10 FREE co-exhibitors per contracted company (a charge for additional companies applies), who will get some of the benefits received by their host exhibitor
- Access to all FOC forum sessions during the event
- 6 exhibitor badges per 12sqm stand
- Preferential rates on advertising
- Full access to Exhibitor Marketing Programme and invitation to Exhibitor Marketing Workshop
There will be a networking reception held on the 1st November and each exhibitor will be given two invitations per stand.
The Exhibitor Marketing Programme information can be found in the exhibitor manual under a separate tab called Marketing Programme.
Day 1, 31 October 10:00 - 18:00
Day 2, 1 November 09:30 - 18:00
Day 3, 2 November 10:00 - 17:00
Hotel & Travel
Location & Venue
The Official Freight Forwarder for this event is DB Schenker.
DB Schenker LLC
Office 701, 7th Floor Al Masood Tower
Airport Road, Deira
Telephone: +971 4 2956111
For more details please refer to your exhibitor manual or by contacting us.
Although Arabic is the official language of the UAE, English is the most spoken language in Dubai. You will find most of the road signs, boards, etc. in both Arabic and English. However, if you plan to leave Dubai to visit the rest of the UAE, keep in mind that in other cities and towns English is not so common. Most rural people don't understand English.